Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ummmm....Yeah

Oh My Hannah...

I woke up this morning with a burr.....augh! Not an actual burr but more of an issue that I have been trying to figure out how to deal with for over a month. So, armed with a dream I awoke from and a day or two of sincere prayer I went about the task of writing emails. It was something that I really didn't want to do and yet knew it had to be done. There is air to be cleared here and I'm arming myself with the force of a Mighty Wind and trying my best to allow the Holy Ghost to lead me in the right direction come what may.

The Scriptures say in D&C 121:43 (paraphrased not quoted) that we are to nip things in the butt immediately with sharpness when moved on by the Holy Ghost and then afterwards show forth an increase of love toward those whom we reprove lest they esteem us to be an enemy.

So I wrote, and I wrote until the feeling in my stomach was gone and finally love began to flow through me again. I can't tell you how many countless lines or hours I had written about all of this in my journal or how many heartfelt prayers I had prayed, (I even fasted...ack!!) nothing seemed to bring about the peace and comfort I needed until now. It is my hope and my prayer that although scattered and hard to read they may be, the people reading those emails will know my intention is love and only love that inspired them.


~~~~~~~~~~Interesting update~~~~~~~



Well, I read my 'horror'scope this morning on Yahoo! and it went like this...

"Jump at today's big chance -- you can make almost anything happen, if you are willing to drop what you're doing and act! It may startle those around you, but you know it's all for the best. "

Of course my prayer is that it is only for the best....

~~~~~~~~Update ...AGAIN!!!

Astrology.com says my horoscope for today is this....

"After who knows how long spent in endless negotiations, you've finally found the magic verbal key. Yes, you really can prove your point now without offending anyone or gaining a reputation as a bulldozer. Hey, bounce it off a friend if you're still skeptical."

So even if my knees feel like jello and I'm quaking in my boots, there is even more confirmation I'm at least standing in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment